Mike’s Hike With His Church Buds Through the Grand Canyon
Here are some brief details I got from Mike:
They hiked the Hermit Trail, which was 10 miles down the first day. Then they rested the 2nd, then hiked 14 miles the 3rd day. He said it was really difficult. They all had huge blisters along the way. But Mike managed to carry, in his already heavy pack, dehydrated ice cream for everyone and 150oz of Diet Coke to share with the boys. Oh yeah, and Salt ‘n’ Vinegar Chips! Seriously??? The guys couldn’t believe it. He said in the middle of the hike, the guys heard the sound of a soda can being popped opened and looked over, and there was Mike sipping on some Diet Coke! hahahaha
He said the worst part about the Grand Canyon hikes is that no fires are allowed. Fires just make for a great time.
I kept getting group texts from Mike, sent to the the guys’ wives, so I asked Mike to send me one just to me. This is what I got. hee hee
No comments:
Post a Comment