Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Daddy Daughter Sock Hop

Jaidyn’s last activity days before starting Young Womens was the Daddy Daughter Sock Hop.  And since I am over the 10 year olds, I got to attend too.  It was so fun seeing Mike take over the dance floor with Jaidyn.  All the girls felt so special that night.  There was a bubble gum blowing contest, hula hoop contest, lessons on the lindy hop dance, and dinner.

IMG_3632

IMG_3635 IMG_3642

IMG_3649

IMG_3672 IMG_3675

IMG_3695IMG_3699

IMG_3704 IMG_3705
IMG_3706 IMG_3707

IMG_3709IMG_3712

This was my contribution to the night.  I was in charge of centerpieces and this is what I came up with.  Turned out cute.

IMG_1688

IMG_3714


IMG_1689
IMG_1690 IMG_1694

Mike was the only one able to get the motorcycle in and out of the church building.  We were a little worried we’d have to take the foot pegs off with some tools, but no need… Mike came to the rescue.

IMG_3716

IMG_3720

No comments: