HAPPY ANNIVERSARY! 10 YEARS BABY!
Wanna know how we met? We were both at Ricks College and I was walking home from a telemarketing job (Western Watts) one night and I hear this guy yell from across the street, "have you eaten dinner yet?" I told him, "no" and so he said, "I'll pick you up at 7." He had me over to his place and made b.l.t's and stovetop and the rest is history.
1. He calls me honey even when he's frustrated with me.
2. He is hot and sexy... even after 10 years of marriage!
3. He loves spending time with me and the kids.
4. He brings me up when I am down.
5. He uses the line, "this is a chance of a lifetime," all the time and has made life fun.
6. He is an amazing father and husband!


3 comments:
Mel! I dont know how else to get a hold of you, but Ive been in desperate need of "quiet books" for Noah at church and the ones they sell at Deseret Book are HIDEOUS! Les said you made an amazing one and Im wondering if you can share your knowledge or pics? Gracias girl!!
Did you see Twilight yet? You know, you are the last one to actually convince me to read them and I did...so I owe my emotional affair with Edward to you. :)
will send you some pics of the quiet book I made. Twilight was great!
You got crazy and gave 6 reasons! We love Mike for all those reasons too! hee,hee.
Love the old school pics! Memories! You two are adorable! ;)
Post a Comment