Snake!!!!
Mike and I were watching Dave and Heather's kids and were getting them all ready for bed when Collin said he couldn't find his pillow anywhere. So Collin and I went looking in the car to see if it was there and on the driveway was a rattlesnake! As soon as it saw us it coiled up and started hissing and rattling. I ran inside shoving Collin in and went in screaming, "Mike, get off the phone, there's a snake in our driveway!" So of 'course Mike had to catch it and stick it in our tupperware to show the kids and Dave and Heather. We finally took it outside and had our neighbor, who happened to be driving by, run it over with their car! I can't handle all these crazy creatures here in Az. Scorpions are one thing but RATTLESNAKES? No more leaving the doors open for a nice breeze.
3 comments:
Welcome to the neighborhood! Jay has killed 3 rattlesnakes since we've lived here! The neighbors started to come get him to kill them because they didn't dare! We haven't seen any since last year though. So scary!
All I have to say is Scarey!!! I hate snakes!
On your driveway??!! YIKES!! I know they are out there, but I personally, like to live in denial! I guess i'm safe though,.... since Jay is in the hood!! ha ha! If you get the chance you have to ask Donna Hanchett about her husband's rattlesnake killing skills!! Too funny!
Post a Comment