Windows Live
Writer
If ya’ll are all still using blogger to blog, then WAKE UP PEOPLE! There is a WAYYYY easier and funner (ok, more fun) way to blogging. Do it! Start blogging more and creating these awesome journals for your babies and family.
Google search: windows live writer, download the free program and WAH LAH! You’ve got yourself a way better program.
The minute you click on the picture you want… it’s on there. There is no longer a limit of 5 pictures and a 10 or so minute wait for those 5 pictures to pop up. There is absolutely NO PROBLEM with rearranging your pictures, there are way fun fonts, you can crop, rotate, change your pictures to black in white, sepia, etc, you can add watermarks to the pics, you can size them, download a video in seconds, etc. The options are endless! I LOVE IT SOOOOOOO MUCH MORE THAN THE OLD WAY I WAS BLOGGING.
I know you guys all probably think I sit at my computer ALL DAY LONG!
NOT THE CASE.
It takes no time at all to blog and THAT IS WHY, I blog all the time. I only blog an hour AT THE MOST, whenever I can find the time.
(Usually in the morning while the kids are playing or Kallie is at preschool, or during naptime, or late at night when kids are down. Find the time and DO IT!)
Want to know my most favorite part about it? There is an undo and redo button, I use ALL THE TIME. If I accidently erase a picture, or mess up somewhere, just click undo and it’s back on. It’s amazing. I’m sure there are tons of other programs out there that I don’t know anything about. Who knows… there may be something I’d like better, but for now this works and I wanted to share this valuable information with you.
Oh… and if you do it and it helps… let me know. I love comments. :)
1 comment:
OK you sold me! I downloaded it and think it is all cool and fun but how do I post what I just did. I don't understand how to get it from the computer or writer files onto my blogger. I could call you if I had your number but I don't and I really don't want to leave my number here for all to see, so I am going to find your email and send it to you there and if it is too hard to explain in writing then give me a call!
Post a Comment