Saturday, April 10, 2010

Activity Days

and Girls’

Night

I love being the 8 year old activity days leader.  It’s been such a fun calling.  I have had a new group of girls come in after seeing my 9 year old leave me.  Tuesday, we had a little talent show that turned out wayyy fun for all.  Here, Nicole is singing to Love Story, by Taylor Swift, which is blaring in the background,while all the girls are dancing around her.  There will be a mother daughter lunch/talent show coming up soon, so we were getting all the jitters out to prepare for it.

IMG_3964 IMG_3966 IMG_3969IMG_3971

That night, Shelley, an old college buddy of mine, was in town and we hung out at BJ’s Restaurant and pigged out and then shopped at Desert Ridge.  Love this girl.  It was so fun hanging out and catching up. 

IMG_3974IMG_3975

1 comment:

Shelley said...

I had such a blast! Wish we could've hung out longer. Can't wait to do it again.