40 Happy Faces with Dagen
Her game of choice: Kerplunk
Her movie of choice: Tangled
Her dessert of choice: 2 Oreos and a bowl of ice cream
I am so proud of the sweet kids I’ve been blessed with. They really try hard to behave and earn their happy faces. And each time one of them comes to me and says they want to stay up an hour later than their bedtime for their reward… inside, I’m thinking, “man, I’m tired, and would just like to read in bed or veg in front of the tv.” But instead, I put on a happy face for these little guys, tell them how proud I am that they made their 40 faces, and laugh with them that entire hour. And each time afterwards, when I tuck them in bed, I can’t believe what a good time I had with them and how special that one on one time was with them. I’m so glad I found something that has worked so long. It’s a reward for everyone!
No comments:
Post a Comment