Gonna
Catch
Us A
Leprechaun
The kids and I put together a little trap yesterday. The kids were wanting a leprechaun to play tricks on THEM, like the one that got Wes and Jameson last St. Patrick’s Day.
Plan: To place signs saying the opposite of what you want him to do, ‘cause we all know leprechauns DO NOT like to follow directions. Have that guy climb up the ladder and oops, fall in through the top.
They all went to bed VERY EXCITED! But Isaac was worried the leprechaun would mess up his room and that he would have to clean up his room tomorrow.
5 comments:
OOOOooooo! So fun!! You'll have to update us on weather or not you guys catch one. Pesky little suckers.
And when I said weather... I really meant whether. Hee, hee. Maybe I shouldn't blog surf so late into the night.
You are such a cute mom! Maddi had a great time over there today.
You can't leave up hanging......... did they catch a leprechaun????
How fun! Good idea. I am going to have to try that next year.
Post a Comment