I LOVE
PICKLE JUICE
This is me, yesterday, finishing off the last of what’s left in this pickle jar.
If I COULD, I would eat an entire jar of pickles and then down the entire jar of juice in one day. My Dad would always say, “Don’t do that! It’ll eat your stomach. Stop that.” And I hear the words ring in my ears anytime I’m taking a little sip.
And what did my husband say when he walked through the door, coming home from work, and saw me downing another gulp of pickle juice? "Honey, don’t. That’s like drinking cleaning solution.”
Ok. Ok. Ok!
5 comments:
Gross.. I am dry heaving right now.
mmmm...I LOVE pickle juice!
Yuck............are you pregnant?
ok Mel, I am with ya...I loved pickle juice too...as a kid...but HELLO, that is one BIG jar of juice!
Yes, that is a VERY BIG jar you are holding there! There could be worse things that you could love to drink, right?!?
Post a Comment