I am grateful for the Savior.
Wow....I am too grateful for the Savior. What a testimony of Jesus Christ!
Thanks alot! I just cried like a baby watching that. Maybe it's the prego hormones, not sure, but I cried & cried some more. I love those LDS videos though. Such good reminders of our Savior and having faith.
Wow. Can't see through my tears. I remember hearing about that story. So sad and what an incredible act of forgiveness!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Wow....I am too grateful for the Savior. What a testimony of Jesus Christ!
Thanks alot! I just cried like a baby watching that. Maybe it's the prego hormones, not sure, but I cried & cried some more.
I love those LDS videos though. Such good reminders of our Savior and having faith.
Wow. Can't see through my tears. I remember hearing about that story. So sad and what an incredible act of forgiveness!
Post a Comment