Thursday, March 8, 2012

Family In Town

I just LOVE LOVE LOVE when my family comes for a visit.  I get teary-eyed every time I first see them and every time they leave.  My heart grieves for them to live near me, so anytime I get with them, is time I adore.

I love this picture below. 

(Jaidyn helping out with Brinley and Kallie in the background making “Uncle Jeremy snacks”)

IMG_8922IMG_8926

I bought some Curlformers and gave ‘em a try.  Leslie and Jaidyn thought they both looked like a Lalaloopsy Doll.

IMG_8928 IMG_8931

How cute is this picture of Brinley checking out my Dad.

IMG_8935

It was so fun having a baby in the house again.  It’s been too long.  It made me rethink whether I could have another little one in our family.

IMG_8948

And here’s Kallie catching up on her reading log that was going to be due in class soon.  She has turned into such an amazing reader all of a sudden.

IMG_8950 IMG_8951

My sweet mom.

IMG_8952

And little Logan.  He warmed up to us in no time.  Well, he warmed up to Isaac in no time.

IMG_8956IMG_8959

We had to put Dance Wii to good use.  And we even convinced my parents to join in.

IMG_8971IMG_8973IMG_8975IMG_8978

More to come….

No comments: