Thursday, December 22, 2011

Who Done It???

I am over this.  Anyone else with me?  They ALL KNOW HOW TO FLUSH! I’m so tired of finding bombs left in the bathroom. 

But not one person will admit to it.  

I’ll call them all in, ask them all who done it.  They all laugh.  I ask again.  They keep laughing.  One tells a joke (Jaidyn), why was Piglet looking in the toilet?  He was looking for Pooh.  Then everyone’s laughs some more.  I try and hide a small smile.  They all laugh even louder.   And then I give them the whole shpeel I’ve given a million times, on how tired I am of this, they better start flushing the toilet, it’s common courtesy, you’re all old enough to remember, etc.  

IMG_8337

IMG_8340 IMG_8335

1 comment:

Kimberlee said...

I can't believe you just po+sted a picture of your kids POOP ONLINE...YOU ROCK!