Wednesday, June 9, 2010

PHEW!

What a pain in the butt it is to restore everything back onto the computer!  It’s going to take forever! 

But how nice to know that everything had been backed up on Mozy.com.  PHEW!

Starting fresh.

Here’s a preview of what’s to come…

IMG_6249IMG_3555 IMG_6343IMG_6294 IMG_6421 IMG_6433 IMG_6453IMG_6514 IMG_6671

9 comments:

Mary said...

I've missed your blogs! So glad you are up and running again!

Elizabeth Peterson said...

I am glad you got your computer going again. I bet that was way stressful. Cant wait to hear about all these interesting stories you have pictures of!

I was talking about college days with Kefford and his sister and her husband and all of a sudden the "maxi pad" popped into my head. Do you remember? hahahaha

Melody said...

no... you'll have to refresh my memory. darnit... I must be getting old!

Heather said...

I'm very intrigued by the wedding shot....

Anonymous said...

Hey girlfriend!
Summer is almost here--woooohoooo. Kids were asking me today if we were going to AZ to visit you guys this summer. Wouldn't you rather come here and escape the heat? We would looooooove to have you. I'd love to schedule you in. Maybe we could even plan a little trip together with the kids...camping, resort, who knows? Good to see the pics. Can't wait to read the stories behind them. Lots of LOVE!
Tara

Rachele said...

so glad to have you back!

Elizabeth Peterson said...

The used maxi pad that was dumped over the side of the balcony and there it stayed for most of the school year. I can't believe you can't remember. You are getting old! haha :0)

Melody said...

Ok... so I vaguely remember that, but it's just as funny now as it was then I'm guessing, 'cause I'm cracking up right now. We had a lot of good time lady, didn't we!

Elizabeth Peterson said...

we had the best times! I really miss you. Someday maybe we can get our families together and then we can leave our kids with our husbands and go do some good old fashioned hanging out together!