Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Seeing My

Long

Lost

College Buddy

It was so fun to see Jessica and her kids last week.  I watched her kids for her Thursday and Friday for her while she had to work.  When she got off, her and Josh stayed for dinner.  I offered to make boneless ribs, mashed potatoes, and corn on the cob.  I had never made ribs before, Mike had cooked some the week before and I had watched, so I thought it would be easy to do.  Turns out I pulled out a bag of ribs from the freezer along with some 4 or 5 very expensive steaks and boiled them all!

Ooops, my bad! 

Mike was a little bugged when he got home to come to the rescue and pulled the steaks out of the boiling water and clued me in on my mistake.

Ooopsy daisy!

They steaks turned out a little chewy but the ribs were amazing.

IMG_6895 IMG_6897

No comments: