Friday, September 3, 2010

Mike’s Vision

of Our

Family Height

Board

Mike’s been wanting to make a height board FOREVER for these kids and they are shootin’ up like string beans before our eyes.  So we finally went at it and these are the results of much effort and fun for the two of us.

IMAG0079 IMAG0080 IMG_8281IMG_8280 IMG_9027

We have yet to put the measurements on, but I think it turned out great!

7 comments:

Mary said...

I love it! Who knew Mike was so crafty? Great idea!

Griffiths said...

That's awesome! I want one. ;)

Anonymous said...

That is such a cute idea!! Turned out soo CUTE!! Thanks for the blog invitation. I love reading your blog. Inspires me to start doing mine again..

Anonymous said...

Crafty McCrafty! That's awesome. You have such a cute family!!!

Susan said...

You guys are so artistic! I love it!

Elizabeth Peterson said...

I love it!! What a fantastic, artistic idea!!

Elissa said...

Look at crafty creative Mike!! That's seriously a great idea. Miss you guys.