Honoring
Grandma
Helen
Mike’s Dad’s Mom passed away last Thanksgiving and a funeral could not be held then, so we honored her on what would have been her 90th birthday. We all got together in Ogden and heard some wonderful stories shared about Grandma Helen. Mike has 5 siblings and between Mike and his 6 siblings, there are a grand total of 22 kids running around. My kids were lovin’ it. It’s so neat to see how close the cousins are.
The kids noticed a bunch of flowers tipped over throughout the cemetary and were working together to pick them up.
Here is a picture of Grandma Helen’s grandkids.
And here is a picture of all the great grandbabies.
Mike’s Dad was in a bluegrass band and had made a cd called Nick, Dick, and Doug awhile back. They all got together to play again.
I was lucky enough to see my good friend, Louri, from Missouri that I grew up with. We had a yummy dinner and played guitar hero (which I could be very addicted to if I owned it). Never had played before and was rockin’ the house! Even had a few vocals going. Loved hangin’ with ya, Louri and Ryan. Our kids were so excited to see each other again.
It’s been a ton of fun hanging with all my good friends. A pic of Shelaine and I in our pjs.
3 comments:
What a fun trip. So when are you going to make the trip out here to Idaho? You really should..we would have LOTS of fun!!
Oh I see how it is, you make it to Utah and you tell everyone but me. I will go and cry now. :)
you know I'm kidding. Looks like fun! So awesome when families can get together like that.
Lindsay! You changed your number. Louri and I TRIED over and over again calling your number and trying different numbers we had, but the one I last called you on was disconnected!
Post a Comment