Isaac’s Play
I went to the cutest play in Isaac’s class yesterday. When I got the invitation I thought it was a little weird and random that there were three goats glued to the backside. It all made sense when I got to the class and saw three kids dressed like goats. They were performing The Three Billy Goat’s Gruff. I
I love it when my kids get excited when I go to their little class performances. Isaac came running across the room when I arrived with a HUGE smile from ear to ear and gave me a HUGE hug to go with it. What a sweetie. How long will it be like this, I wonder… when my kids will no longer want me to come to their class.
Kallie loves Isaac sooo much. Even though the two of them fight and argue all the time, they are such cuties together. Kallie embraced her brother for a couple minutes, and it wasn’t long before Isaac was pushing her away.
This whole table was lined with cookies and cups filled with Sunny D. The line went down and then Kallie and the rest of the students siblings snuck in to grab one. The cookies in this pictures remained there for quite sometime and then I noticed a mom grab one, and that’s when I got the courage to get one for myself. As I was walking away feeling all special, Dagen gives me these eyes that said, “That’s my cookie, give it to me now.” and so I gave in and gave her my cookie without taking a bite.
And then, I remembered… MY GOAL! Dagen you saved me you precious little thing you. I almost forgot EVERYTHING and fell into the trap of a cookie. THAT WAS A CLOSE ONE.
A lady watched me walk over later to take a quick picture of the cookies and gave me this look, like why is she taking a picture of this? I just smiled embarrassed and walked away. She MUST NOT be a blogger!
2 comments:
What is the green thing Isaac is wearing on his head and how does that fit into "The Three Billy Goats Gruff" story? Was he the sweet green grass?
I think they were grass.. not sure. hahahaha
Post a Comment