GOOD TIMES...
(Let's enjoy them, 'cause before long we'll be old and grey and wishing these days were back.)
My day started out with trying to get into an old favorite shirt of mine from years ago. It didn’t quite work out. I knew it was tight, but thought I could "pull it off". I was relieved when I realized the only person who may have seen this before I caught on to it, was the school bus driver when I took Jaidyn and Isaac to the busstop. That could have been really embarassing had I gone all day without noticing.
(bustin’ out the seams... dangit)
Becky went to the hospital for surgery to get a massive kidney stone out from taking WAY TOO MANY Tums during her pregnancy. So I had my kids and her three, all day. 7 kiddos (3 in diapers). Let’s just say, it was fun AND stressful at times.
Wes and Kallie were best buds all day. They created a clubhouse in the garage, explored the backyard, and played lots of games like Cranium Hallabaloo. Then they heard the garbage truck coming and planted their bums on the driveway and waited for him to circle around to get OUR garbage can. Oh the days… when you had no cares or worries in the world. Remember those days?
The garbage man honked a bunch of times and waved at them. They were so excited. Later when Jaidyn and Isaac got home from school, they played in the sprinkler.
Right when we were calling everyone in for dinner, Jaidyn had us follow this sign to a surprise. Jaidyn is always doing cute things like this. She says she feels all warm and fuzzy inside when she does nice things for people. What an angel baby. So we followed this…
and found another cute sign and a VERY spotless cleaned up game room. The room had been destroyed earlier by a full day of 7 kids pulling every toy and game out possible.
Jaidyn was hiding around the corner.
I always tell the kids the best surprises are cleaned up rooms and good grades.
Later while I was making dinner, I heard a rat digging around in the pantry. The rat was Jameson trying to get into the cereal. Look at these boxes.
After a looong day of playing with cousins, Jameson decided he was done for the day and KA-ZONKed at the dinner table. Look at this funny video of Jamers.
And here is another angel baby.
4 comments:
So cute!!! Lucy is a little doll. I just want to squeeze her little cheeks. Jadyn, (did I spell that wrong?) is such a good girl. So cute. Seriously. Tell her I will always remember my Happy anniversary sign from her. She is so sweet. You had your hands full that day. What fun times though.
thanks for saving my life ..........again. The kiddos love your house. Sorry Jamers destroyed your cereal-- what a little bugger. You're the best Mel!
Thank you for taking such good care of my grandchildren! I know Becky and Taylor never worry when they leave the kids with you (even all three!!). And thanks for posting pictures of them!
That is such a sweet girlie you have. Tell her she can come and surprise me by cleaning my house any time she wants!
Post a Comment