Thank you my
dear, sweet
Jaidyn
Jaidyn came to Mike and I Sunday while we were making dinner and gave these cards to us. She had tears in her eyes after we hugged and thanked her.
For family home evening, we had a lesson preparing the kids for school. We read in 3rd Nephi at the part where Jesus is blessing the children. Kallie was in charge of lesson so I had her pass these papers out to each person and the kids read them and then we helped tape them onto their doors to remind them to choose the right at all times, even when away from home.
And then before bed when the kids were showered and in their pjs excited for their first day… we ended the day with Mike blessing each of our babies with strength and courage for this new school year.
1 comment:
Hi my baby I just wanted to say to you that we are so proud to have you as our daughter and that your doing a wonderful job in raising your family our precious grand babies. we love you forever.
Post a Comment