Unbelievable!
Just heard the ice cream truck go past my house playing “old macdonald”. It’s 8:14pm.
My kids are in bed and probably asleep by now.
Whose kids are out playing right now? I know it’s still summer but, should my kids be running around chasing down the ice cream truck at this hour? I hear the parks are full of kids at this time since it’s only… what… 109 degrees or so at this late time. Beautiful 109 degree weather to go playing at the park at 8 or 9pm with the kids. Yeah… 109 degrees right now. My ice cream would melt in the first minute out of it’s wrapper!
2 comments:
I heard the ice cream truck and thought the EXACT same thing! My kids are soundly sleeping, turn off your music ice cream man and go to bed!
That horrible ice cream man trying to lure little kids out of their beds.
I had fun yesterday! You have wonderful kids. They are so fun and happy. We loved it.
Post a Comment