Your turn…
The other day at lunch the kids were arguing about some random thing. I get so sick of the kids arguing that we came up with a new thing. Everyday at lunch we come up with a question to ask each person at the table. For example: What’s your favorite color and why? or Where is your favorite place to visit? What’s your most embarrassing moment? (really good one. funny things came out from the kids I didn’t even know about or had forgotten about.)
Well, the other day I asked the kids what are you most excited about going back to school?
Jaidyn: “Learning new things and doing schoolwork and meeting new friends.”
Me: “Wow… Ok Isaac, your turn.”
Isaac: “Getting to play with friends and having Collin there.”
Kallie: “Seeing all my friends and making things, learning my ABCD’s.”
What’s the thing your not excited about going back to school?
Jaidyn: “Getting in trouble with the teacher or the principal.”
Me: “That won’t happen though, right? What about you Isaac?”
Isaac: “I don’t know… the homework and tests.”
Kallie: “Shots at the doctors.” (immunizations)
Me: “Oooh, good one, Kallie. I think Kallie wins for the best answer guys.”
Jaidyn and Isaac: “Yeah, that’s a good one Kallie.”
My poor baby has been so worried since she found out last week that she needs to get 5 immunizations before starting preschool.
No comments:
Post a Comment