Thursday, September 23, 2010

Hello

Halloween! 

We pulled out all 15 tubs of Halloween stuff, last weekend.  Our house is creepy and all ready for Halloween.  I also purchased all the kids costumes.  Can you tell just how much I love this holiday? 

Isaac is going to be a cowboy, Dagen a flapper, and Jaidyn a mermaid. 

(Pictures coming soon!)

Here is Kallie all done up in what she’s gonna be this year.

Sooo looking forward to our traditional mall trip for pictures and a treat.!

IMG_9670 IMG_9671
IMG_9668 IMG_9669

IMG_9673

3 comments:

Elizabeth Peterson said...

So fun! I love her little Indian costume.

Rachele said...

how cute! can't wait to see your creepy house!

Nikki said...

I'm a dork... I thought to myself, what the heck happened to Mel and her blogging? It's been a month since she's written. I should call her and make sure everything is alright. Then I decided to click on your blog link to see if you wrote about going on vacation or something and ta-da.... it pops up that I have to connect since you've gone private. MAN... I swear, I have no brain in my head lately. Glad I'm finally connected again and get to see what is happening with you guys!!
LOVE HALLOWEEN!!!! YAYY!!