Saturday, May 9, 2009

101 things to

do with a slap

stick… well almost.

Jaidyn came home from school with this slapstick some boy on the bus, her age had made.  Supposedly this kid makes tons of them out of pieces of a measuring tape and material.  Ingenious!  So when they finished up their after school snack, both Jaidyn AND Isaac came up with all these things they could turn their slap stick into.  “Now look at this, Mommy… and this.”  (Whatever keeps these guys busy.)

CIMG0261 CIMG0262
CIMG0263 CIMG0264
CIMG0265 CIMG0267

a bracelet

CIMG0268

an anklet

CIMG0269

a necklace

CIMG0270

a hair tie

CIMG0271

a ring

CIMG0272

handcuffs?

CIMG0275 

a back scratcher

CIMG0276

This reminded me of a game I used to play with some friends of mine growing up.  You take an object and go around a circle taking turns saying what you COULD use it for or make into.  It was pretty fun.  Do you remember that game, Lindsay?

1 comment:

Elizabeth Peterson said...

Oh those slap bracelets! I think it is so funny the things from our youth that are popping up all over again! I love me a good slap bracelet!